- About us
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data. For the maximum protection of your personal data, we have appointed a personal data protection officer (“DPO”), whom you can contact for any clarification regarding this privacy statement or to exercise your rights, at the following contact details:
KOLOSSOS SECURITY GROUP SOLE INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE CAPITAL COMPANY PRIVATE SECURITY SERVICES PROVISION COMPANY
Postal address: 189 Kifisias St. – Marousi Attica, P.O. 15124, Greece Data Protection Officer / Email address:email@example.com
We are at your disposal and encourage you to contact us in order to consider any of your concerns regarding the processing of your personal data.
In the event of a change to this security policy, for reasons of compliance with the applicable legislation, we will inform you by any suitable and necessary means and, in any case, we will publish the upcoming changes on our website.
- Categories of Data We Collect
We process the following data, per category:
- Identity data:include first name, last name.
- Contact details : include email address, city and phone numbers.
- Technical data: includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, login details, browser type and version, time zone and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Marketing and Communications Data :includes your preferences about receiving promotions from us and third parties and your preferences for communicating with us.
3. How we collect your data
We collect personal data about you whenever you use our services (whether the services are provided directly by us or by other companies or agents acting on our behalf), when you use our websites or when you use our call centers or our applications for mobile phones.
- In which cases we process your data
We process your data in accordance with applicable law and only :
- in case of performance of a contract that we are about to conclude or have already concluded with you, in order to receive the services you desire.
- in case we have to comply with our legal obligation.
- in case it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or the interests of a third party) and as long as your interests do not override ours or those of a third party.
- in case of your express consent and only in cases where we send you promotional updates or when we process health data or data relating to criminal convictions and offences. You may withdraw your consent to the sending of promotional updates at any time by contacting us using the contact details set out in paragraph 1 above.
5. For what purposes we process your data
We describe below the possible purposes of processing your data and, for each purpose, the type of data we process and the legal basis of the processing:
|Purpose / Activity
|Legal basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
|To register you as a new customer
|Contract with you
|To run and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and data retention)
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to manage our business, provide administration and IT services, network security, fraud prevention and in the context of business reorganization or group reorganization)
Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the usefulness of the advertisements we serve to you
Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to examine how our customers use our products / services, to develop products and services)
Based on your consent regarding direct promotions and for the purpose of developing our activities and updating our promotional strategy
- Change of purpose
We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it. If we need to use your data for another purpose, we will contact you to obtain your consent or to explain the legal basis that allows us to do so, unless the subsequent purpose is compatible with the original, in accordance with the legislation. In any case, you can contact us for any necessary clarification.
- Third Party Links
If our website includes links to third-party websites and you enable those links, you may be giving third parties the right to collect data about you. In this case, we do not control the third-party websites and are not responsible for their own security policies, and we encourage you to familiarize yourself with them before using the third-party websites.
- Cookies or other similar technologies
Our website uses “cookie” technologies, so that we can distinguish you from other visitors, record your IP address and how you use our website. This information is used to help us provide you with a better service by improving the design of the website, as well as our products, services and promotions. A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website. A “session cookie” expires as soon as you complete your session (ie when you close your browser). A “persistent cookie” stores information on your hard drive so that when you end your session and return to the same website at a later time, the cookie information is still available. When you visit our website, we reserve the right to use both a session cookie and a persistent cookie. We may also use Flashcookies (Locally Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flashcookie is a small data file placed on a computer through AdobeFlash technology which may already be installed on your computer or downloaded by you to your computer. We use these technologies to personalize and enrich your experience on our website, to facilitate processes, to personalize and save your settings. Flashcookies can help our website visitors set, for example, their preferences regarding the upload size of a video file. They help us improve our websites by figuring out which parts are of most interest to users. We do not use Flashcookies for behavioral promotions or advertising. Flashcookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser do not remove Flashcookies. If you disable Flashcookies or other similar technologies, you may not be able to access certain features and services that make your experience on the website more efficient and enjoyable. You can disable cookies at any time through your browser options, but if you do, we will not be able to record your purchases or allow you to make a purchase from our website. Additionally, we will not be able to identify you as a registered user so that you can access your account information.
- Children’s Privacy
We do not, to our knowledge, collect any information from any person under the age of 15. If you are under 15 years of age, please do not use or provide information on this website, make purchases or give any information about yourself to us, except with the consent of your parents. If we find that we have collected or received personal data from a child under the age of 15, we will delete that information. If you believe we may have information from or about a child under the age of 15, please contact us.
- Data security
We have put in place appropriate organizational, physical and technological protection measures (including encryption, anonymization and/or pseudonymisation procedures where deemed necessary) in order to prevent the inadvertent loss, alteration, disclosure and use or access of your personal data in an unauthorized manner. In addition, we limit access to your personal data only to those employees who need to know it in order to fulfill their professional duties, who process your data exclusively in accordance with our own instructions and undertake to observe relevant confidentiality terms. We have procedures in place to handle any potential breach of personal data and will notify you and any relevant authority of any breach when required by law to do so.
- Keeping Your Information
We retain your personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it, including to fulfill any legal or tax obligation. In some cases, you have the right to ask us to delete your data (for more information see the next paragraph about the deletion request).
- Your rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to confirm that we are processing it in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Request correction of the personal data we hold about you. This enables you to correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you.
- Request deletion of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete all or some of your personal data when there is no reasonable reason for us to continue processing it.
- Object to the processing of your personal data when we rely on our legitimate interest (or the legitimate interest of a third party) and in this case you have reason to wish to object to the processing as you consider it affects your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (a) if you want us to confirm the accuracy of the data, (b) when our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not wish the their deletion by us, (c) when you wish us to retain your data even if we do not request it, in case it is necessary for you to validate, exercise or defend legal claims, or (d) you have objected to the use of your data by us but you must confirm whether we have compelling legitimate reasons to do so.
- Request the transmission of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide you, or a third party you indicate, with your personal data in a structured machine-readable format (this right only applies to automated information for the processing of which you have given your consent).
- Revoke your consent at any time and free of charge, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will inform you in such case when withdrawing your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us so that we can facilitate this.
We are here to help!
Send us your inquiry of any sescurity issue by filling out the form below and a Kolossos representative will contact you immediately to answer any questions you may have.